Graphical Development Tool for E-form Creation and Automation
|FormMax 3.5 (formerly AcroForm) is a powerful electronic forms
designer and management package. Every business needs forms, and
here's the perfect way for you to get customized invoices,
purchase orders, customer satisfaction reports, attendance
records, and whatever else you require. The toolset is complete
with drawing, import, and text tools, plus a detailed alignment
and layering toolbar to ensure you have the precise control to
generate a professional quality product. You'll be able to
create multi-page forms with tabbed access, calculated fields,
drop-down picklists, auto-date, TWAIN, OLE2, ODBC/OLE DB and
detailed database collection. When you modify or create a new
form, you can design in intelligence to make the form easier to
fill out. Other people can fill out your forms using $0 cost
This product is discontinued.
- Editing or Creating Forms
FormMax provides sophisticated design tools that allow users
to design new electronic forms from scratch or enhance existing ones while
in Design mode. Save parts of your forms and reuse them with a
simple drag and drop.
- Defining Fillable Fields
FormMax allows the form designer to define the properties
of Fill Text objects (fillable fields) and other options that will
affect data entered by users filling out the form.
- Scrapbook allows access to pre-built fields and graphics.
Users can add to existing scrapbooks or create new scrapbooks where
they can store form elements for later use. The Scrapbook speeds
the creation of new forms.
- Calculation Builder allows users to manually add calculations
into form fields by creating formulas in a manner similar to popular
spreadsheet applications. The Calculation Builder Dialog Box contains
operators, fields and functions in drop-down lists for users to choose
from when building a calculation.
- Arranging Tools are used to arrange and align objects on a
document. With these tools, users can easily align a single object or
group of objects to the left, the right, vertically, horizontally, to
the top and to the bottom. They can also send objects to the "back" or bring
objects to the "front" like drawing applications.
- Font/Text Formatting Tools define the parameters of field headers
(i.e. "Name") and entered text on an imprint. The Font/Text
Toolbar allows users to define typeface, text style, alignment, and
- Graphic Tool allows users to add graphic elements to
forms. Users can insert an image file from a disk or capture
graphics from a scanner. There are options to maintain the original size,
to scale proportionally, or to stretch to fit the image frame.
- Tab Order command is used to define tabbing order. Designers
can specify any sequence of fields to which the cursor moves each time
the Tab key is clicked.
- Zoom command provides several options for optimal form
viewing, including page-width, whole-page viewing and zooming to
any percentage from 10% to 800%.
- Convert Object command redefines selected objects as other
object types. For example, with the option, users can convert a text
object to a line, oval, rectangle, fill text, comb, check box, circle
text, fill graphic or table.
- Size and Position command defines the width and height of form
objects and also defines the offset amount from the left and top
margins for precise sizing and positioning.
- Multiple Pages features allow users to
produce and use a form just like a traditional paper form.
- The AutoFill Wizard enables users to set forms up for
automated data entry using drop down lists and database lookups. The
AutoFill Wizard makes it easy to generate an AutoFill list, which
creates drop down boxes that form fillers can use to select from a
list of choices.
- Automatic Database Support saves copies of the forms you
fill, as well as the export profiles you define to ODBC-compliant
databases, saving you time and ensuring accuracy.
- Bar Code Object supports most common bar code formats
including UPC-A 2 of 5, 3 of 9, Code 128, Codabar, EAN 8 and 13, and
- Export to HTML, RTF and PDF Files. It's also the easiest tool
to create fillable PDF forms.